Shades of Pink Foundation is proud to work with volunteers throughout Southeast Michigan. Without our volunteers, we would not be able to provide the events and services so many in our community depend on. From the annual A Walk at the Zoo to administrative services, we need your help! Click here to complete our contact and interest form, or read on for information on how to volunteer for specific committees or events.
If you have any questions about volunteering with Shades of Pink Foundation and need immediate assistance, please contact Jaye Sciullo at 586-215-6903 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Shades of Pink Foundation welcomes students who are working to fulfill community service hours required by their school or other affiliated organizations. Minors volunteering with Shades of Pink Foundation must have a signed parental consent form on file prior to beginning volunteer service hours.
- A Walk at the Zoo Committee (November-May) – multiple positions available from outreach to raffle prizes.
- A Walk at the Zoo Event Volunteer (last week of April) – Click here to view open volunteer positions for the 2018 Zoo Walk
- Administrative Volunteer (ongoing) – looking for someone to answer cell phone Monday-Friday, take messages, listen to voicemail, forward voicemail. There are only a few calls/week most of the year, but it gets busy in October and as we get close to the Zoo Walk.
- Event Volunteer (ongoing based on event schedule) – After the Zoo Walk, we will need volunteers for A Night at the Ballpark, July 20, 2018.
- Client Services Committee (bi-weekly) – Review applications for assistance for eligibility and vote with committee to approve. All work done electronically.
- Board of Directors (ongoing, requires attendance at monthly meetings)