Shades of Pink Foundation is proud to work with volunteers throughout Southeast Michigan. Without our volunteers, we would not be able to provide the events and services so many in our community depend on. From the annual A Walk at the Zoo to administrative services, we need your help! Complete the form below or contact us to learn more.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete and submit the information below. You will be contacted by a representative of Shades of Pink Foundation when we have a volunteer assignment that best fits the criteria you selected.
If you have any questions about volunteering with Shades of Pink Foundation, please contact Jaye Sciullo at 248.318.6603 or email at email@example.com.
**Shades of Pink Foundation welcomes students who are working to fulfill community service hours required by their school or other affiliated organizations. Minors volunteering with Shades of Pink Foundation must have a signed parental consent form on file prior to beginning volunteer service hours.
- A Walk at the Zoo Committee (January-May)
- A Walk at the Zoo Event Volunteer (last week of April)
- Administrative Volunteer (ongoing)
- Event Volunteer (ongoing based on event schedule)
- Client Services Committee (bi-weekly)
- Board of Directors (ongoing, requires attendance at monthly meetings)